Summary: There’s more than meets the eye to this minor update. It’s one of those situations where more went in than we’re getting out. That’s okay because we invested the time and groundwork for better things to come.
- Fixed a unique occurrence in the Check Printing process, allowing customers to void some checks while printing others correctly.
- Fixed a potential issue when revising a Cash Receipt on an orphaned AR Allocation
- Fixed an issue with the initial build cost when an item from the Bill of Materials (BOM) is not in stock.
- Updated the Sales By Day Report to sort the details by Business Unit (branch) by Cost Center – where applicable.
- Updated the Payee Font to 12pt Arial when printing on laser check forms