Summary: This release brought a significant performance improvement to the Browse Forms that everyone loves to use. We also enhanced several reports and controls to help customers get relevant information clearer and faster than before.
- Updated the Sales Quote Form with numerous enhancements to help our customers differentiate and manage their bid efforts with general Sales Quotes.
- Updated the Sales By Month and Sales By Day Reports to now show totals for Margin and Trend lines
- Updated the Sales By Day Report with a parameter to select Month To Date (MTD) or a Rolling Three Week period to view recent sales history.
- Updated the performance of Browse Orders form by over 300%
- Added three user-defined fields to the Stock Control Form. These fields are User 1, 2, and 3 and provide a space for customers to add context to their stock control entries.
- Added a new Global Variable named “CashReqBUnit” that, when set to 1 = Yes, requires the Business Unit (branch) on Cash Entries on AR accounts